Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Birthday The Veronicas!!!

Hey sweetieeees,

I want to start my blog saying Merry Christmas to everyone, i hope you all have had a great Christmas.
Yesterday was not only the Christmas day but also the birthday of one of my favourite group ever: The Veronicas! I love them since their first single "4ever" and i still love them since now! I miss them so much right now, i want their new CD! Can't wait!
But, let's talk about their style...
Lisa is the girly one. She uses a lot of dresses, handbands, sunglasses... She loves vintage style and glitters! She remebers me Ashley Olsen!
Jess is the rocker one. She use a lot of rock'n'roll shirts, skinnies, boots, leather, studded accessories. She always shows her tattoos and she usually change her hair style!
I love both styles!
Well, i'm talking too much ahha :P
Let's see my outfits inspired by The Veronicas:



What do you think?? I hope you like the styles i suggested :)
Let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...